Saturday, August 7, 2010

Getting near the Go....

Hello again -

This is Charlotte.

We are very busy with all things PAC related. Damon is busy setting up space, rehearsals, bands, food and all other sundry details for our upcoming reading of 'Life is A Dream.'

Krista is busy with all the PR and making sure the word is out there about us!

Dan is busy thinking deep thoughts about Duchess and setting up our rehearsal schedule.

We start our three workshops at the end of this month. It's strange to actually think we'll be doing this soon. After all the planning and what if's and wishes and dreams to actually see the whole cast sitting at a table and finding out just what this world is going to be is quite daunting but incredibly exciting too....

And what about me? I'm procrastinating, if you want the honest. I should be poring over the Duchess trying to figure out just who she is....but I've been putting it off....I'm not sure why - humbled and terrified I suppose.....but I do hope to put that nonsense away soon (perhaps tomorrow) and actually start digging into what this gal really wants and needs....what makes her tick.

If it sounds like we're busy....we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment